Ariel Marrero

Ariel is a 12 yr old girl who is basically a medical mystery.She has seen countless doctors who are still trying to figure out what's wrong with her.She has been losing cognitive function and at the age of 12 comprehends like a 5 yr old.We still don't know why,but we are hoping to figure things out soon.

Thursday, July 27, 2006



Hello friends,Today was a toughie.I had to take Ariel to Children's Hospital to get her blood drawn for MLD and Krabbe.I look at this picture and it makes me want to cry.Ariel is so fun loving and to see where she has regressed to breaks my heart.Even if it's just from Epilepsy and not MLD her cognitive function is very poor.Then to think of the possibility of what if she does have either of these,then what?Please keep praying for Ariel and for the family and that my sanity holds up.We have not said anything to the kids and we won't,unless she tests positive for it.I will probably be spending these next 10 days holding her closer,snuggling her more and spending a lot of time doing the things she loves most.I'm glad we will be getting to church this Sunday.We had missed days because the heat was making Daniel so ill.I'm glad I'll go no matter what.I could sure use some uplifting news.God bless,Linn

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home