Ariel Marrero

Ariel is a 12 yr old girl who is basically a medical mystery.She has seen countless doctors who are still trying to figure out what's wrong with her.She has been losing cognitive function and at the age of 12 comprehends like a 5 yr old.We still don't know why,but we are hoping to figure things out soon.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006



This pic shows my little jungle girl.Ariel loves animals and she's so good with them.She has a guinea pig and dog that she dotes on.Now for the awful stuff.After finding out she suffers from the same type of Epilepsy her brother has her Neuro wants her tested for MLD and Krabbe,which are both fatal.It literally makes me sick to think about it.I'm hoping that it's just the Epilepsy happening at night that is causing her cognitive problems.She's such a complicated case and it took me two years of yelling and screaming at doctors and saying there's something wrong with my daughter before they'd listen it just made me nuts.My insurance company are already giving me hassles about the testing and it looks like we are going to go through a bunch of red tape.As if having this testing done isn't going to be stressful enough they have to add more too it.Please lend my little girl your support and especially your prayers and if you get a sec can you please sign her guestbook.Thank you,God bless,Linn

5 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Ariel! Just stopping by and thinking of you! I'm sending a prayer for you and your Mom, too! Linn, I'm sorry you're having to go through all this stress! Praying for you guys...

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Ariel,
    I came across your site from Logan's. Keep up the good work. You seem like an amazing girl! Thinking of you!
    Best,
    Erika, RN

     

Post a Comment

<< Home