Ariel Marrero

Ariel is a 12 yr old girl who is basically a medical mystery.She has seen countless doctors who are still trying to figure out what's wrong with her.She has been losing cognitive function and at the age of 12 comprehends like a 5 yr old.We still don't know why,but we are hoping to figure things out soon.

Sunday, July 23, 2006


I thought this picture was cute Ariel the turtle.Ariel had speech lessons this week and we had a tea party with all the terapists.We did it in real old fashioned tea party style with china and scones and little cookies and it was a blast.Ariel had so much fun we were excited and happy for her.I got some very bad news this week.Ariel's IQ showed her in the moderately retarded range and I'm devastated.Now we have to redo everything in speech and go over everything all over again and figure out where do we go from here.I'm going to speak to her Neurologist this week and ask him.I'm just wondering did she have this from lack of oxygen at birth or because of seizure activity or what? It's so frustrating,but it makes sense as to why at 12 she can only do kindergarten level work.Anyway more tests and tests and tests ugh! Yesterday we went sailing and to the mariner's game.Well i need to go clean my house.Please sign ariel's guestbook and let her know you stopped by.God bless,Linn

4 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ariel, You are so beautiful and I wanted to stop in so you know I am thinking of you today...You are always in my prayers sweetie. Prayers and Bearhugs Love, Marci p.s Linn please keep me informed..I am sorry I havent been on much I have some medical issues myself now

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home